FCC rule changes released Jan.19, 2021 expands the permissible range of signal spillover from DTS, enabling ATSC3.0 signal and services to be delivered to an expanded number of viewers and devices.
- White Paper - Over Horizon Transmission Utilizing ATSC 3.0
- ASTC3.0 Is Tested for OTA Digital Radio
- FCC rule changes - ATSC3.0 potential expanded
- Happy Holidays & a Jolly New Year!
- NextGen TV is now in Detroit
- ATSC 3.0 & Android Smartphones
- SET eXPerience invites to a new digital event
- ATSC 3.0 Capabilities Showcase at Class A TV in Washington, DC
- ATSC 3.0 becomes the foundation for new content delivery services
- PMG Forms Alliance with American Tower to Accelerate National SFN Deployment
5GAM-AMAM-PMATSCATSC1020ATSCATSC 3.0AVQ100AVQ1020AVQ1022AVQ1022DVBSAVQ200BERCAPERCCDFDABDAB+DVB-CIDDVB-S2XDigital RadioEcho MonitoringFCCGroup DelayHowToIBCIBC2016IBC2017IBC2018ISDB-T/TbIn-band InterferenceKOBA2018MERNABNAB2016NAB2017NAB2018NAB2019NAB Las VegasNABNY2017NAB New YokNextGenNextGen TVOntarioOver Horizon TransmissionPBS TechConPlugFestRepackReviewSBESETSFNSatelliteSatellite BroadcastingWLVT-TVWorldDAB2020