Universal Monitoring Software Receiver-Analyzer
Avateq Corp. presents an Universal Monitoring Software Receiver-Analyzer (UMSRA) platform. The platform supports all major broadcasting standards including proprietary modulation schemes. UMSRA can be integrated into client's hardware or can be supplied as a PC-based station. The intuitive graphical user interface displays clear and easily readable data.
Functionality and features:
- Universal broadcasting signal analyzer supporting all major broadcasting standards: ISDB-T, ATSC, DTMB, CMMB, DAB, DVB-T/H, DVB-T2, HD Radio, etc.;
- Signal analyzer for proprietary modulation schemes used in, for example, in hybrid "satellite-terrestrial" digital broadcasting;
- Signal physical layer analyzer: MER, SNR, constellation, signal bandwidth, FFT size, guard interval length, standard specific parameters, i.e. scrambling sequence, time slot, etc.;
- Spectrum width, energy leakage estimation;
- Inband distortion;
- Channel estimation;
- Signal compression estimation;
- Multipath echo detection, estimation and visualization;
- Rich plotting capabilities;
- Can be used as an integral part of development and test equipment;
- Can be used with third party down- and up-converters;
- Intuitive GUI.
Target Applications and Industries:
- Real-time monitoring;
- Modulator design;
- Transmitter system production testing and verification;
- DPD calculation and estimation.
Avateq's Universal Monitoring Software Receiver-Analyzer platform can be shipped as a PC-based station or customized to client's requirements to be integrated into existing systems. Please, contact us for quotation.