Universal Adaptive Echo Cancellation Engine
One of the major obstacles in today's broadcasting is the presence of echoes resulting from two processes:
- Main signal multi-path propagation;
- Energy leakage from the output of a repeater to its input, or so-called feedback interference.
Avateq Corp. presents a robust adaptive echo and feedback interference cancellation system/engine that can be integrated into client's transmitting system. Avateq's Adaptive Echo Canceller effectively detects and removes both echoes from the repeater’s input, providing a “clean” signal at the repeater’s output.
Functionality and features:
- High performance adaptive echo and feedback canceller with improved MER capabilities;
- Uses proprietary architecture for the main signal restoration;
- Channel equalization for the main signal recovering;
- Integrated adaptive non-linear and linear digital predistorter (DPD) with PAR reduction;
- Integrated signal envelope tracking capabilities for transistor drain control;
- Adjustable echo cancelling window position;
- Signal quality (MER, SNR) monitoring capabilities;
- Supports major broadcasting video and audio standards - DRM+, ISDBT, ATSC, DAB, CMMB, DVB-T/H, DVB-T2, etc.;
- Supports proprietary modulation schemes used in, for example, hybrid "satellite-terrestrial" digital broadcasting;
- Integrated monitoring receiver functionality;
- Can be used for signal propagation and environment analysis.
Target Applications and Industries:
- SFN complient on-channel repeater with extended functionality.
Avateq's Universal Adaptive Echo Cancellation and Feedback Interference System can be customized to client's requirements to be integrated into existing systems. Please, contact us for quotation.