Even though signal interference in satellite broadcasting is a rare occurrence, it can be very costly to a satellite operator. Early identification of interference and its source should allow for a timely action to resolve the problem.
- AVQ1022ATSC at KFPH in Phoenix for ATSC3.0 monitoring
- Road to ATSC3.0 is officially open!
- Avateq's solutions across NAB Exhibition floor
- Anywave demonstrates new transmitters with AVQ1022 integrated
- Avateq participated in PlugFest 2018, March 5-9, Columbia MD.
- Effective date of the new ATSC 3.0 standard's rollout.
- Next-Gen TV Using Olympic Stage as Showcase
- NAB Show 2018 - April 9-12, Booth SU9922
- Avateq is a part of DAB/DAB+ community
- Parameter variation plot in a new AVQ1020 firmware release.